Thursday 5 December 2013

New shoes

So what do you think of my cool new shoes?? I had just gotten these pink ballet flats comfortable when a deep scratch appeared on the front that even shoe polish wouldn't cover. I didn't want to throw them out but I couldn't really wear them as they were (this photo makes it look a lot less obvious than it actually was). Then I remembered seeing a pin on pinterest where they had covered the shoes in buttons and I decided to give it a go. I bought a pack of small assorted colours buttons from Tesco for £2 and set about slowly sewing on a few buttons a day when my hands were ok and in no time I had these amazing one of a kind shoes. 




A few people have called me crazy sewing on that many buttons but for me it was worth it. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. WOW......... I LOVE your unique shoes, so different and must attract lots of comments.......well done
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!